Going through some setbacks in life?
In this episode of Grace and Gratitude Podcast, you’ll be inspired to dream again, love again and claim your life back again…
Learn from Jhet Van Ruyven as she shares how she turns a lot of set backs in life to stepping stones for success.
From a life of poverty to a life of abundance…
From a journey of disease to ease…
From lovelessness to love-fullness again and again…
From knowing yourself to loving yourself … and much more!
If there’s a word to describe Jhet’s life story, I’d just say, “Wow!”
Enjoy a lot of nuggets of wisdom from this funny and inspiring conversation…
More about Jhet Van Ruyven…
Jhet “Juliet” van Ruyven grew up in a poverty-stricken family and faced many challenges at a young age and focused on her dreams to succeed. With nothing but passion and vision she was able to turn all her childhood dreams to reality.
Having first-hand experience with material and spiritual poverty, illness, career stagnation and romantic failure, she helps people move through these temporary set backs and make them building blocks to success.
Jhet has impacted audiences in Canada, USA, Germany, Australia, Holland, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong & Malaysia and in the Philippines where she was awarded “People of the Year” by Asia Magazine.
She is a life-long learner with mentors like T. Harv Eker, Tony Robbins, Mark Victor Hansen, Jack Canfield, Wayne Dyer, Robert Kiyosaki and many others.
She is named Top 30 Visionaries on Diversity in Canada and was nominated Business Woman of the Year in her community. She has traveled to 50 countries (still counting) and had been to all continents but Antartica.
She is best known for empowering and inspiring others to believe in the power of their dreams as documented in her #1 Amazon Bestselling book (Ethnic Women Category) “The Tale of Juliet – You Have The Power To Change Your Life where she shares stepping stones to success
Be inspired by her story, learn from her lessons and share it with someone who needs to hear it.
Listen to our conversation by clicking the player here…
What we talked about…
- How Jhet Van Ruyven rose from poverty and turned her dreams to reality [2:00]
- Find out how Jhet Van Ruyven met Mother Teresa of Calcutta and her husband, Ted [10:05]
- Hear the story behind the Pacific Ocean, the same ocean where all Jhet’s dream began [10:42]
- We are all spiritual beings having a human experience [13:13]
- The greatest lessons Jhet learned from T.Harv Eker, Wayne Dyer, Jack Canfield and more [14:07]
- How the power of gratitude saved Jhet’s health, marriage and life [16:25]
- Honor your body [22:00]
- All setbacks, failures and lessons are stepping blocks towards your success[22:28]
- Live in a life of abundance, gratitude and purpose [23:20]
- The grace is always in our hearts and always around us[24:03]
- Always expect miracles [25:25]
- Jhet Van Ruyven and Sha Nacino’s new book, Gain From Your Pain, [26:37]
Jhet’s one big message to add more gratitude, joy love and meaning in your life…
“Trust and have faith…”
Get in touch with Jhet Van Ruyven…
- Feeling Powerful Academy
Thank you so much for listening to my episode today!
If you have 30 seconds, please go to iTunes and rate this Podcast. It would mean the world to me and the people I have interviewed. Also, your rating will help us make this podcast visible to as many people as possible. Together, let us spread gratitude, joy, love and purpose.
If you haven’t done it yet and if you are using an iPhone, SUBSCRIBE to my podcast on iTunes so you never miss an episode ever!
If you are using an Android phone, download the free app called Stitcher and subscribe to my podcast there.
If you would like to email me some feedback and people or topics you would like to hear on my podcast please do so at: email@example.com
In grace and gratitude,
*Music Attribution: Corporate (Success) by Scott Holmes, Corporate (Uplifting) by Scott Holmes