Courage is to tell your story with your whole heart.
In my recent conversation with my guest Shannon Kaiser Writes, a Happiness Guru, Top 100 Women to Watch in Wellness by Mind Body Green, labeled a modern thought leader on the rise by Café Truth, Best-Selling Author, and a six-time contributing author to Chicken Soup for the Soul, she courageously bared her soul on how she came up with her new book, The Self-Love Experiment. I love the vulnerability and authenticity in this conversation.
More about Shannon Kaiser…
Shannon Kaiser is an inspirational author, speaker, travel writer, and life coach who left her successful career in advertising several years ago to follow her heart and be a writer. Her unique and adventurous twist to self-help inspires people to take risks and embrace the unknown so they can live openly and courageously from their heart.
Her website PlayWithTheWorld.com was named top 100 self-help blogs on the Internet by the Institute for the Psychology of Eating.
Shannon Kaiser writes best-selling books and wildly popular blogs about happiness, inspiring people around the world to ditch what doesn’t serve them and follow their paths to true joy and satisfaction.” —Mind Body Green
Stream here to listen to our conversation….
What we talked about:
- Shannon’s journey to finding her purpose and passion [01:11]
- Shannon’s recovery from depression [02:00]
- The greatest lessons Shannon learned by becoming a travel writer [03:26]
- Why your biggest fears are motivators [05:07]
- The Self-Love Experiment: 15 Principles for Becoming More Kind, Compassionate, and Accepting of Yourself [07:31]
- Self-Love Principles and Gratitude Tips [09:30]
- Grace is allowing yourself to be where you are and connecting to your authentic truth. [12:57]
- Gratitude is an appreciation of life. [16:34]
- The epiphany of Shannon during the Self-Love Experiment [17:05]
- Being authentic and being vulnerable [20:24]
- Shannon Kaiser as a catalyst to help people understand their Truth. [21:35]
- Be kind to yourself. All problems are pathways to greater understanding [22:33]
- Powerful Mantras and Affirmations [23:25]
- You are right where you want to be to go where you want to go. [25:32]
Get in touch with Shannon Kaiser:
- FREE Love your Life to the Fullest Guide on her website PlayWithTheWorld.com
- The Self- Love Experiment
Corporate (Success) by Scott Holmes, Corporate (Uplifting) by Scott Holmes